We are an ISP. Our network is what we actually sell, and that’s why we must have top performance from our network management system. We didn’t get top performance with our old system, but we do with OpenNMS.
– Michael Micheletti, Manager of Engineering, TowerstreamRead Case Study
In six hours, we had OpenNMS running with all the functionality that it had taken us three years to develop with Openview NNM. This was a rude but happy awakening.
– Dale Meyerhoffer, Senior Network Analyst, Hershey Medical CenterRead Case Study
I was the only IT person at the office, but with OpenNMS, it was easy to keep track of everything on the network, including our snow and ice-covered traffic light system. If there had been a problem, OpenNMS would have let me know.
– John Jennery, City of Grapevine, TexasRead Case Study
Our busiest dataflow for online ordering is dinner and lunch on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Despite this, we only need one staffer on the weekend – for all of Papa John’s 3,400 locations.
– Chris Rodman, Papa John’s InternationalRead Case Study
In the last five years we’ve gone from 10,000 interfaces to 160,000 interfaces. It’s always going up and now there are more than a million RRD files on our Net App. And yet, our internal support costs have dropped dramatically as we got things more stable and acquired better management tools.
– Scott McLaughlin, Director Infrastructure OperationsRead Case Study