It's time for OpenNMS On the Horizon!
In the last week we continued to work on BMP and improving graph and time-series APIs, as well as other bug fixing and enhancements.
Github Project Updates
December Horizon and Meridian Releases
In December we released updated versions of Horizon 25, Meridian 2018, and Meridian 2019.
Meridian 2018.1.14 was primarily a small bug fix release. Meridian 2019.1.1 and Horizon 25.1.1 both had a larger number of bug fixes mostly related to alarm and event processing and potential resource leaks, and a few other enhancements.
Calendar of Events
January Releases - January 7th, 2020
The next OpenNMS release day is January 7th, 2020.
So far we expect to be putting out the following releases:
Until Next Week…
If there’s anything you’d like me to talk about in a future OOH, or you just have a comment or criticism you’d like to share, don’t hesitate to say hi.
Resolved Issues Since Last OOH
- NMS-12358: Create BMP listener and parser for telemetryd
- NMS-12390: Elasticsearch event forwarder manipulates in-flight event
- NMS-12400: Invalid poller filter rules can break service web UI page
- NMS-12414: Create BMP Adapter for Telemetry
- NMS-12415: Create BMP Adapter for Peer Up / Down Events
- NMS-12425: Create graph definitions for BMP statistics
- NMS-12429: Classification Engine reload causes OOM when defining a bunch of rules