Release 2018.1.5 is an update to Meridian 2018.1.4. It contains a number of bug fixes including fixes for sending notifications for events without associated nodes, XSS issues, and more. It also includes a number of performance improvements and and update to the latest Jetty web server framework.
The codename for 2018.1.5 is Fresh breeze.
- JDBC collector event reason provides no useful information (Issue NMS-9633)
- syslog events are creating notifications and disregarding rules in place (Issue NMS-10486)
- Node page very slow to load for nodes with more than 1000 events (Issue NMS-10506)
- SNMP configuration UI should select location "Default" by default, not the first location alphabetically (Issue NMS-10514)
- Wallboard URLs with board name should be permalinks, but return "Nothing to display" instead (Issue NMS-10515)
- Event parameters table have strong limits for the columns (Issue NMS-10525)
- Cross-Site Scripting: Reflected (Issue NMS-10546)
- Cross-Frame Scripting (Issue NMS-10547)
- syslog parsing of messages without a year will sometimes infer the wrong year (Issue NMS-10548)