Release 2017.1.1 is the second release of OpenNMS Meridian 2017. It contains a number of security and bug fixes and a few small enhancements.
The codename for 2017.1.1 is Meridian of Monte Mario.
- An empty category is not shown when in focus (Issue NMS-9423)
- Multiple XSS vulnerabilities in OpenNMS webapp (Issue NMS-9457)
- The button to add a graph to a KSC report doesn’t work (Issue NMS-9498)
- RadixTreeSyslogParser confuses timezone and hostname fields (Issue NMS-9522)
- Stale IP Address Cache (Issue NMS-9613)
- opennms-webapp-remoting JARs are not signed (Issue NMS-9638)
- trapd may silently discard invalid traps (Issue NMS-9660)
- Trap event parenting lacks bias toward SNMP primary interfaces (Issue NMS-9666)
- IOActive: Stored Cross-site Scripting in SNMP Trap Message (Issue NMS-9668)
- IOActive: Reflected Cross-site Scripting in heatmap/outages heatmap Parameter (Issue NMS-9671)
- Display AlarmId on Event page (Issue NMS-8445)
- Check/add support for PostgreSQL 10 (Issue NMS-9679)