Release 2015.1.6 is the seventh release of OpenNMS Meridian 2015. It contains a few bug fixes.
The codename for 2015.1.6 is MVT.
- collectd does not unschedule deleted nodes (Issue NMS-5105)
- Security issue for all admin vaadin applications exposed as OSGI Service (Issue NMS-8431)
- XSS vulnerability on node error page (Issue NMS-9354)
- XSS vulnerability with application names (Issue NMS-9355)
- NullPointerException during nodeScan on devices with broken IP-MIB::ipAddressIfIndex (Issue NMS-9415)
- “query” parameter allows SQL injection (Issue NMS-9478)
- Fix ownership of users.xml (Issue NMS-9493)
- Update copyright date in docs (Issue NMS-9516)
- users.xml being overwritten on installation (Issue NMS-9573)