Release 25.2.1 is the sixth release in the Horizon 25 series.
It contains a number of small improvements as well as a few bug fixes and a security
fix for an HQL injection bug. Hat tip to Johannes Moritz for the security report.
The codename for 25.2.1 is Gyōza.
- NMS-12473 - Cannot process SNMPv3 Informs due to random Engine ID associated with users
- NMS-12505 - api/v2/ifservices endpoint does not expose ID and IpInterface in JSON results
- NMS-12520 - Downtime model change was not updated in the docs
- NMS-12531 - Topology Map does not show Geocoordinates anymore
- NMS-12572 - HQL Injection