Release 2018.1.16 is a small update to 2018.1.15 that fixes an HQL injection bug, as well as a few other issues. Hat tip to Johannes Moritz for the security report.
The codename for 2018.1.16 is Hurricane.
- The Karaf poller:test command is not location aware (Issue NMS-12460)
- NPE while compiling a MIB (Issue NMS-12472)
- Cannot process SNMPv3 Informs due to random Engine ID associated with users (Issue NMS-12473)
- Backport date/time format fixes to Meridian 2018 (Issue NMS-12514)
- HQL Injection (Issue NMS-12572)