It's time for OpenNMS On the Horizon!
In the last week we worked on a bunch of refactoring, plus gRPC support, Helm, and some other fixes.
Github Project Updates
January Releases: Meridian 2018.1.15, Meridian 2019.1.2, and Horizon 25.1.2
January saw the release of 3 point updates for OpenNMS Meridian and Horizon.
Meridian 2018.1.15 was a very small release with a topology UI fix and a fix to some debug logging.
Meridian 2019.1.2 and Horizon 25.1.2, on the other hand, contained a ton of fixes to Alarmd processing, flows, and more.
For a complete list of changes, see the release notes:
Calendar of Events
February Releases - February 4th, 2020
The next OpenNMS release day is February 4th, 2020.
There will be more details as we continue to work on issues, but currently it is expected we'll put out the following releases:
- Horizon 25.1.3
- Meridian 2019.1.3
SCaLE 18x - Pasadena, California - March 5th through 8th, 2020
Tarus Balog will be speaking at SCaLE 18x on alarm correlation (ALEC) and other technologies for large-scale monitoring with OpenNMS.
Until Next Week…
If there’s anything you’d like me to talk about in a future OOH, or you just have a comment or criticism you’d like to share, don’t hesitate to say hi.
Resolved Issues Since Last OOH
- HELM-139: Alarm Table page has a number of bugs
- HELM-202: Alarms details modal shows wrong alarm when table is sorted
- NMS-12448: Avoid rebuilding the graph view when enriching
- NMS-12467: CircleCI packages should have branch number and incrementing build
- NMS-12471: DatacollectionFailed event definitions are located in wrong file