It's time for OpenNMS On the Horizon!
Since before our Holiday break we continued to work on graph and SNMP enhancements, moving packages to a (hopefully) faster and easier-to-manage cloud service, and updated documentation.
Github Project Updates
Calendar of Events
January Releases - January 7th, 2020
The next OpenNMS release day is January 7th, 2020.
So far we expect to be putting out the following releases:
Until Next Week…
If there’s anything you’d like me to talk about in a future OOH, or you just have a comment or criticism you’d like to share, don’t hesitate to say hi.
Resolved Issues Since Last OOH
- HELM-195: "Canceled:Query Changed while running" when clearing multiple alarms
- NMS-12397: Refactoring of the Cassandra installation instructions
- NMS-12406: SNMP detector should use snmp profiles
- NMS-12439: Ticket-creating automations are incorrectly enabled by default
- NMS-12442: Enable downtime model-based node deletion to happen when unmanaged interfaces exist
- NMS-12454: Make it easy to download Debian/RPM artifacts from CircleCI
- NMS-12455: Improve alarmd Drools engine performance by using STREAM mode
- NMS-12463: RRDTool 1.7.0 permission bug when running as non-root
- NMS-12464: Deploy RPMs and Debian Packages to CloudSmith