It's time for OpenNMS On the Horizon!
In the last week we updated documentation, fixed a number of important bugs, continued to work on topology and classification UI improvements, and more.
Github Project Updates
Calendar of Events
January Releases - January 7th, 2020
The next OpenNMS release day is January 7th, 2020.
So far we expect to be putting out the following releases:
Until Next Week…
If there’s anything you’d like me to talk about in a future OOH, or you just have a comment or criticism you’d like to share, don’t hesitate to say hi.
Resolved Issues Since Last OOH
- ALEC-65: Model inventory for BGP peers
- ALEC-82: OpenNMS Direct Inventory Datasource Peformance Issues
- NMS-11847: Add support to use Apache Kafka as Messaging Broker with Docker Image
- NMS-11934: As an Operator I want to configure the message producer to use Kafka so I can use my existing scalable Kafka infrastructure with Minions
- NMS-11973: As an Operator I want to configure the message consumer to use Kafka so I can use my existing scalable Kafka infrastructure with Horizon
- NMS-12407: possible issue in JCIFS Monitor - contiously increase of threads - finally heap dump
- NMS-12418: Wrong links in the Help/Support page
- NMS-12427: Allow telemetry flows to balance across Kafka partitions
- NMS-12430: TCP Listeners are broken
- NMS-12431: Cannot define a specific layer in topology app URL
- NMS-12432: Classification UI: Error responses are not shown properly
- NMS-12433: Classification Engine: The end of the range is excluded, which is not intuitive
- NMS-12434: Add system test for IpfixTcpParser
- NMS-12435: Associate exporter node using Observation Domain Id
- NMS-12441: Provide basic development documentation