It's time for OpenNMS On the Horizon!
In the last week we continued to work on fixing bugs and doing new work on BMP support in Telemetryd and time-series API improvements. Also, Helm got some fixes for Grafana 6.4 and a new release.
Github Project Updates
Helm 4.0.2 Released
Last week, Helm -- the OpenNMS plugin for Grafana -- got updated to 4.0.2. RPM and Debian packages have been released, and we are waiting for Grafana to update their plugin registry with the change as well.
This release fixes a bug with the Flow datasource and Grafana 6.4, as well as some other cosmetic changes to the Flow query interface.
Calendar of Events
December Releases - December 3rd, 2019
The next OpenNMS release day is December 3rd.
So far we expect to be putting out the following releases:
Until Next Week…
If there’s anything you’d like me to talk about in a future OOH, or you just have a comment or criticism you’d like to share, don’t hesitate to say hi.
Resolved Issues Since Last OOH
- HELM-192: Rendering Bug in Flow Query Builder
- HELM-193: Conversation Flow Histogram show "null" instead of Unknown/Other in legend
- NMS-12347: Provide Central Search Function
- NMS-12379: "Page Not Found" in alarm-list when choosing number of alarms in dropdown-list
- NMS-12387: Update OpenJDK 11.0.4 to 11.0.5
- NMS-12389: Implement caching strategies for graphs
- NMS-12393: Add HTTP header injection in HTTP Monitors