Release 24.1.1 is the latest stable release of OpenNMS. It contains bug fixes to WS-Man, the web UI, flows, and more as well as a few small enhancements.
For a high-level overview of what’s changed in OpenNMS 24, see What’s New in OpenNMS 24.
The codename for 24.1.1 is GLaDOS.
- WsMan Asset Adapter config contains an invalid resourceUri (Issue NMS-10682)
- WsMan Asset Adapter should handle WQL filters returning more than one result (Issue NMS-10683)
- WS-Man datacollection fail with OpenJDK11 (Issue NMS-10713)
- Angular requests do not handle 401 responses from the OpenNMS backend (Issue NMS-10719)
- sFlow: Type mismatch of VLAN value (Issue NMS-10775)
- Timeline missing for service names including slashes (Issue NMS-12097)
- CME in ProxyFilter (Karaf Web Bridge) (Issue NMS-12116)
- Remove hack from opennms-spring-extender to expose ServiceRegistry (Issue NMS-12122)
- Installing Minion on Debian with OpenJDK 11 installed tries to install Oracle JDK 8 (Issue NMS-12119)
- Opennms 24.1.0 on Ubuntu 19.04 won’t install because of PostgresSQL 11 (Issue NMS-12121)