Release 2017.1.17 is a small update to 2017.1.16 that has a few UI fixes and security updates, as well as a fix for memory leaks in WS-Man monitoring and the JMX collector.
The codename for 2017.1.17 is Old Naval Observatory meridian.
- Node detail page renders with no content when invalid node ID specified (Issue NMS-10679)
- Apparent memory leak in JMX collector, possibly restricted to "weird" JMX transports (Issue NMS-10684)
- CVE-2018-20433: XXE Vulnerability in c3p0 < 0.9.5.3 (Issue NMS-10694)
- Memory leak in WS-Man (Issue NMS-10696)
- Reflected XSS vulnerability in notification/detail.jsp and outage/detail.htm (Issue NMS-10707)