Release 2018.1.7 is an update to Meridian 2018.1.6. It contains a few changes including UI updates and an SNMP loop bug that could cause out-of-memory crashes.
The codename for 2018.1.7 is High wind.
- Cannot run Minion as non-root (Issue LTS-231)
- ROLE_PROVISION doesn’t work on the UI when the ACL feature is enabled. (Issue NMS-9786)
- Search on KSC Reports page in WebUI does not work (Issue NMS-10416)
- Incorrect date formatting in send-event.py (Issue NMS-10602)
- The MIB Compiler is unable to parse certain MIBs (Issue NMS-10609)
- ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException during error handling in SNMP MIB Compiler (Issue NMS-10647)
- When editing a surveillance category from Admin flow, lists of nodes are not sorted by node label (Issue NMS-10654)
- Karaf shell history thrown out with bathwater on upgrade (Issue NMS-10664)