Release 2017.1.16 is a small update to 2017.1.15 that has a few changes including UI updates and an SNMP loop bug that could cause out-of-memory crashes.
The codename for 2017.1.16 is Florence meridian.
- ROLE_PROVISION doesn’t work on the UI when the ACL feature is enabled. (Issue NMS-9786)
- Search on KSC Reports page in WebUI does not work (Issue NMS-10416)
- Backport SNMP successor validation (Issue NMS-10622)
- ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException during error handling in SNMP MIB Compiler (Issue NMS-10647)
- When editing a surveillance category from Admin flow, lists of nodes are not sorted by node label (Issue NMS-10654)
- Karaf shell history thrown out with bathwater on upgrade (Issue NMS-10664)
- "Event text contains" should search beyond eventlogmsg (Issue NMS-8444)