Release 2018.1.6 is an update to Meridian 2018.1.5. It contains a number of changes including a ReST issue with truncated numbers, 3rd-party JDBC support in the Minion, a performance fix for the Measurements API, and a fix for bad (looping) SNMP agents.
The codename for 2018.1.6 is Strong breeze.
- Collection results via Minion is limited to MAX_INT (Issue NMS-10516)
- JDBC via Minion fails to find 3rd party classes (Issue NMS-10559)
- Poor performance when using filters in the Measurements API (Issue NMS-10589)
- Update webapp copyright dates to 2019 (Issue NMS-10591)
- Bad response from SNMP agent leads to infinite loop in SNMP tracker (Issue NMS-10621)
- Upgrade to Jetty 9.4.12 (Issue NMS-10558)