Release 2018.1.4 is an update to Meridian 2018.1.3.
It contains a number of bug fixes and a few enhancements, including a bunch of performance fixes to topology maps and a number of other smaller changes.
The codename for 2018.1.4 is Moderate breeze.
- BestMatchPingerFactory returns NullPinger when better options are available (Issue NMS-9659)
- When selecting a vertex which is neither visible nor in focus the ui state is stuck (Issue NMS-10451)
- Building the menu takes forever if a visible node has an invalid ip address set (Issue NMS-10452)
- “Use Default Focus” may not show the “add nodes manual” indicator if “getDefaults().getCriteria()” returns empty list rather than null (Issue NMS-10453)
- Kafka Producer: Sync timing issues cause erroneous deletes (Issue NMS-10474)
- When using the events:stress command, the node-id or interface passed as parameters are ignored when using jexl (Issue NMS-10475)
- Alarm Dashlet CriteriaBuilder In-Restriction not working (Issue NMS-10479)
- Performance problems with the Topology Map on large networks (Issue NMS-10369)
- Find out why intial loading of the topology map takes so long, fix for CDP (Issue NMS-10398)
- Apply initial loading improvements to IsIs, lldp, ospf protocols (Issue NMS-10439)
- Allow PostgreSQL 11.x (Issue NMS-10450)
- Support Additional EIF Protocol Version (Issue NMS-10454)
- Meassure and improve performance of Interface loading and mapping (Issue NMS-10459)
- Meassure and improve performance of Cdp/Lldp/IsIsElement loading (Issue NMS-10487)