Release 2018.1.3 is an update to Meridian 2018.1.2. It contains a number of bug fixes and a few enhancements, including additional HTTP proxy support, reliability updates, and UI performance improvements.
The codename for 2018.1.3 is Gentle breeze.
- Other classes that use Http (Issue NMS-10379)
- Sink API drops messages when there is no connectivity with Kafka (Issue NMS-10395)
- Discovery UI should not allow selection of Minions as Foreign Source (Issue NMS-10400)
- Find out why selecting a node takes so long in a big topology (Issue NMS-10419)
- Typo in BSFMonitor Documentation (Issue NMS-10428)
- Default Metaspace configuration is insufficient (Issue NMS-10437)
- Improve performance of node search (Issue NMS-10445)
- Change eventconf for newSuspect to include location name in logmsg (Issue HZN-814)
- Be able to use Proxy for any Monitor or Collector that uses HttpClient (Issue NMS-9710)
- Detect and Attempt to Restart Failed Drools Engines (Issue NMS-10363)