Release 2018.1.2 is an update to Meridian 2018.1.1. It contains a number of bug fixes and a few enhancements, including improvements to VMware connection pooling.
The codename for 2018.1.2 is Light breeze.
- Wrong data type for certain Cassandra JMX counters (Issue NMS-10352)
- Cannot override TTL when running the Karaf Command collections:collect through Minions (Issue NMS-10367)
- Erroneous INFO-level log messages during every forced node rescan (Issue NMS-10370)
- Wrong JMX MBeans for minions (Issue NMS-10372)
find-java.shdoesn’t understand newer JDK output (Issue NMS-10401)
- int overflow in InstallerDb causes bamboo failures (Issue NMS-10402)