Release 25.1.2 is the fourth release in the Horizon 25 series.
It contains a number of alarm classification bug fixes and performance improvements, flow enhancements, and more.
The codename for 25.1.2 is Pierogi.
- possible issue in JCIFS Monitor - contiously increase of threads - finally heap dump (Issue NMS-12407)
- Wrong links in the Help/Support page (Issue NMS-12418)
- Classification Engine reload causes OOM when defining a bunch of rules (Issue NMS-12429)
- TCP Listeners are broken (Issue NMS-12430)
- Cannot define a specific layer in topology app URL (Issue NMS-12431)
- Classification UI: Error responses are not shown properly (Issue NMS-12432)
- Classification Engine: The end of the range is excluded, which is not intuitive (Issue NMS-12433)
- Ticket-creating automations are incorrectly enabled by default (Issue NMS-12439)
- Enable downtime model-based node deletion to happen when unmanaged interfaces exist (Issue NMS-12442)
- Improve alarmd Drools engine performance by using STREAM mode (Issue NMS-12455)
- Refactoring of the Cassandra installation instructions (Issue NMS-12397)
- SNMP detector should use snmp profiles (Issue NMS-12406)
- Allow telemetry flows to balance across Kafka partitions (Issue NMS-12427)
- Add system test for IpfixTcpParser (Issue NMS-12434)
- Associate exporter node using Observation Domain Id (Issue NMS-12435)