It's time for OpenNMS On the Horizon!
In the last week we worked on SNMP profile matching, time series APIs, ALEC improvements, BMP in Telemetryd, the Linkd topology provider, and more!
Github Project Updates
Calendar of Events
December Releases - December 3rd, 2019
The next OpenNMS release day is December 3rd.
So far we expect to be putting out the following releases:
Until Next Week…
If there’s anything you’d like me to talk about in a future OOH, or you just have a comment or criticism you’d like to share, don’t hesitate to say hi.
Resolved Issues Since Last OOH
- NMS-12309: AlarmLifecycleListenerManagerIT and AlarmdIT flapping
- NMS-12368: Create a step-by-step guide how to setup Kafka for Minions
- NMS-12375: Migrate guide to run with Docker from GitHub repo to Installation guide
- NMS-12385: Discovery does not honor exclude-range inside a definition
- NMS-12386: Discovery exclude-range is not location-aware
- NMS-12396: Enhance new snmp profiles to allow fitting to nodes inside requisitions without SNMP service associated to any IPs configured
- NMS-12399: SNMP profile fitting is not triggered in some cases when MINION is involved
- NMS-12408: Add possibility to listen for graph changes
- NMS-12412: Alarmd fails intermittently and OOMs
- NMS-12413: SNMP Remove from definitions fails for definitions with profile label