Release 2017.1.9 is a small update to OpenNMS Meridian 2017.1.8.
It contains a few bug fixes and documentation updates.
The codename for 2017.1.9 is Antwerp meridian.
- Entering new destination path in GUI with near identical name overwrites the current one (Issue NMS-3994)
- Just opening a foreign-source in the web UI causes it to be written to disk (Issue NMS-4720)
- Surveillance category membership of deleted nodes “leaks” in filters to interfaces of successor nodes (Issue NMS-4876)
- ConcurrentModificationException in DefaultEventHandlerImpl (Issue NMS-8413)
- The ReST API used to return XMLs with namespace, and now it doesn’t (Issue NMS-8524)
- MBean “TasksCompleted” for Collectd and Pollerd returns wrong counters (Issue NMS-9741)
- The auto-acknowledge-alarm tag with no content doesn’t work on notifd-configuration.xml (Issue NMS-10085)