Release 2017.1.4 is an update to OpenNMS Meridian 2017.1.3. It is primarily a bug fix release.
The codename for 2017.1.4 is Tenerife meridian.
- Notification storm causes JVM crash with: Native memory allocation (mmap) failed (Issue NMS-9766)
- The typeahead widget for KSC Report Search on front page is not working (Issue NMS-9776)
- The geographical maps on large installations is unusable (Issue NMS-9777)
- Cannot create user groups through the WebUI (NPE) (Issue NMS-9785)
- Broken Link in Admin guide to Alarm Introduction (Issue NMS-9802)
- Wrong syntax for automatic rescanning in admin guide (Issue NMS-9803)
- Geocoordinates truncated to 5 decimal places (Issue HZN-1219)