Release 2017.1.3 is an update to OpenNMS Meridian 2017.1.2. It is primarily a security and bug fix release.
The codename for 2017.1.3 is Ferro meridian.
- Privilege Escalation Bug with Grafana Plugin (Issue NMS-8093)
- IOActive: Cross-Site Scripting in createFavorite filter Parameter (Issue NMS-9670)
- IOActive: Reflected Cross-site Scripting in userGroupView/roles roleDescr and Other Parameters (Issue NMS-9673)
- IOActive: Reflected Cross-site Scripting in admin/thresholds/index.htm filterField and Other Parameters (Issue NMS-9674)
- HEAD requests to static resources in the UI don’t work (Issue NMS-9689)
- The EXE installer of the remote poller on Windows is not working (Issue NMS-9721)
- IllegalStateException in OnmsVaadinContainer (Issue NMS-9742)
- Karaf snmp:show-config command lists value of timeout for retries (Issue NMS-9745)
- The content of the clone foreign source definition dialog is misleading (Issue NMS-9749)
- Relative path reference to version.properties (Issue NMS-9767)
- Authentication proxy support (Issue NMS-9739)