Release 2016.1.9 is an update to 2016.1.8 that provides a few bug fixes.
The codename for 2016.1.9 is Winkel tripel.
- Tweak Mattermost notification docs not to specify a channel (Issue NMS-9362)
- INFO-level “unable to locate resource” log messages for interfaces not persisted by policy (Issue NMS-9388)
- Northbounders implementation are not sending feedback events for reloadDaemonConfig (Issue NMS-9524)
- XSS: HTML attribute values with quotes not escaped properly (Issue NMS-9645)
- Incorrect logging of exceptions in Slack and Mattermost notifications (Issue NMS-9656)
- IOActive: Reflected Cross-site Scripting in instrumentationLogReader.jsp searchString Parameter (Issue NMS-9672)
- Typo prevents FIQL query values from being URI-encoded (Issue NMS-9694)
- Typo: “not elegible” for SNMP primary N enumeration (Issue NMS-9701)
- ReST v1 does not return errors for unparseable events (Issue NMS-9724)
- Sending bad XML to the Requisitions ReST end point makes the API unusable (Issue NMS-9725)